Ford Kuga 2016-2018 Proximity Key Fob Programmer Kit
Fobfix does not and will never condone the use of any of our devices for illegitimate purposes.
This kit contains a number of blank remotes and simple plug and play device for adding spare proximity remotes to your 2016-2018 Ford Kuga.
Also supported by the same device are :
• C Max with keyless start/stop system - April 2015-2018
• Grand C Max with keyless start/stop system - 2015-2018
• Focus, ST and RS - 2015-2017
The unit has a set of dip switches to select one of the three modes it operates in, which are :
1. Check number of current keys/remotes programmed.
2. Add key/remote.
3. Delete all currently programmed keys/remotes.
Just place the proximity key you wish to program on the reader zone in the front cup holder but leave the ignition turned OFF, Plug the unit into your vehicles OBD and in under 60 seconds your key/remote is programmed.
You can see a video of the unit in action here :
NOTE : This unit will not currently program keys to vehicles that have an active alarm !
We Also Recommend