W164 ML , W164 GL & W251 R Class EIS EZS Repair Service
Do you have Mercedes-Benz ML , GL , R - Class after 2009 and your vehicle is either intermittently starting or not at all. Does your key suddenly stop working in the ignition only to start again after a few tries ?
Don't worry, we can help.
We can test the electronic ignition module (EIS/EZS), and keys for you, isolate the fault, repair it and return your items promptly and fully repaired.
• Key turns in the ignition switch , but the car isn't cranking
• Key turns in the ignition switch , engine cranks but the car isn't starting
• Key turns in the ignition switch but the ignition lights on the instrument cluster don't switch on
All you have to do is post us your ignition module and your keys and we will do the rest. It will be tested by our highly skilled engineering team and returned in working order.
We use a specialized benchtop simulator which assists us in diagnosing and testing your ignition switch. We require at least one working key to be sent with your unit. We have found that over 95% are repairable and most units are repaired and ready to be sent back within 24 hours.
- Your vehicles electronic ignition switch (Known as the EIS or EZS, its the module your key plugs into)
This can be removed from the dash by unscrewing the locking bezel that holds it in place and unhooking the connectors on the rear of the unit.
- A key
that was currently known to start the vehicle before the ESL faults started occuring.
- Full contact details in the package including your vehicles registration details
We Also Recommend