So I have ordered a repair service, now what do I do?
Thanks for your order! Once you have completed the checkout please send your key to:
28 North View
A few points to help speed up the process:
- Send by RECORDED DELIVERY at a minimum. A standard first class stamp will leave it sitting in the Royal Mail revenue protection bins for 2 weeks due to "Insufficient Postage" and eventually it will be returned to sender.
- Please package your item in a Jiffy bag. Receiving an empty paper envelope with a hole in the end generally leaves one very unhappy customer.
- Send just the fob. Extra key rings, chains or bottle openers will be discarded to keep return post weights down.
- Include your name, return address and contact number clearly written or printed on a slip inside the jiffy. Your order invoice is an optional addition but can help at times.
- A short note detailing your fault specifics really helps for those odd problems.
- Once we receive your key, we will carry out your chosen repair and return it to you typically within 48 hours, but please bear with us during busy periods.
I still can’t find what I'm looking for, can you help?
Please contact us on 07767 668967 or use our contact form and we will be happy to help!
I can't see the exact repair I need, can you still repair my key fob?
Very likely! As there are so many remotes and key fobs it is difficult to have them all on our site. For items not listed, we may not be able to acquire new housings but still can repair internal components and batteries. Please feel free to contact us for assistance.
My key fob has been run over/chewed by the dog/went through the washing machine! Can it still be repaired?
Yes, most likely! Although we cannot 100% guarantee it, we have carried out repairs to remotes that have been chewed by dogs (and a parrot - we're not making this up!), literally run over by a car, been through the washing machine and dropped from a great height and we have STILL been successful.
In the unlikely event we're unsuccessful, we will offer a full refund and return your fob to you.
My remote has switches missing, can it be repaired?
Yes! We replace broken micro-switches where required and if they are missing we will simply fit new ones.
Once you have carried out a repair does the remote retain it’s programming or will I need to reprogram the remote afterwards ?
There is nothing that we do that deletes the programming from any fob. If a fob has had a flat battery for a while, it may require a simple re-sync procedure which is usually detailed in the vehicles owner handbook.
Return & Refund PolicyIf you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.Refunds
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.